Long term and short term individual therapy for people struggling with:
- Managing anxiety
- Dealing with traumatic events
- Coping with stress
- Dealing with interpersonal and relational difficulties
- Dealing with personal difficulties
- Dealing with bereavement
- Dealing with people suffering from Depression and Bipolar
- Assisting couples who are struggling with conflict and communication difficulties.
- Assisting couples who are looking for a space to think about their relationship in a more open way.
- Mediating with couples who are facing important and stressful decisions.
Providing a therapeutic space for families:
- Requiring assistance in dealing with and coping with family members suffering from mental illness.
- Requiring assistance in dealing with trauma.
- Providing a supportive space for families with substance abuse.
- Personality assessments for forensic purposes.
- Psychometric assessments for forensic and legal purposes.
- Providing a space for a group of individuals requiring additional support in coping with stressful life events, trauma and interpersonal difficulties.