1) Personal and Interpersonal difficulties:
- You have recently experienced a divorce or relationship breakup and you are finding it difficult to cope.
- You find yourself excessively worrying about everyday circumstances and cannot seem to shake off the stress and anxiety associated with it.
- You feel an overwhelming sense of sadness, helplessness and/or grief.
- You having trouble sleeping at night because of excessive worry, and/or having too much on your mind.
- You find yourself being excessively irritable and short tempered, sometimes for no obvious reason.
- You having trouble in holding and maintaining friendships and family relations, and may experience a high degree of conflict within these relationships.
- You find it difficult to concentrate of work assignments or to carry out other everyday activities.
- You have unwanted urges to harm yourself such as cutting, pulling out your own hair, and suicide.
- Your actions, such as drinking too much or using any other substances, are beginning to have a negative effect on your life and relationships.
2) Personal Growth
- You are curious about yourself, your thoughts, and your experience of life, and would like a space to make sense of, and explore more of these aspects.
- You want to understand more about your emotional responses and reactions to certain life events in relation to past life events/traumas.
- You would like to discover more adaptive and healthy ways to cope with stress and anxiety of everyday life.
- You would like a space to openly think about the future, in terms of goals plans and career options.
- You would like to discover healthier ways of understanding, dealing with and resolving conflict with others as well as within yourself.